Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ikea Shopping - Table Lamp


Recently saw a table lamp in the latest Ikea brochure and attracted me, so went there to take a look...price is cheap RM15.90, but then..eii, I realize the price is not including the lamp, need to buy separate..and it'll cost me another RM29.90..walao err, like that also can, what a marketing trick! Anyway that's fine for me, since I already feel that the price couldn't be that cheap given its Ikea brand..ok lo I bought one then...after bek to home I cant wait to assemble the table lamp and it is my 1st time buying Ikea thing...so the result is quite impressive given it's affordable price.



this light bulb, which Ikea claimed that it last up to 8 times longer than a light bulb found in average table lamp (dunno real anot), who cares to calculate how long the table lamp operates on each usage? Anyway, I presume that the claim is true since Ikea brand quality is no doubt better in many senses. By the way, it's the 1st time i see this kind of light bulb with transparent body showing its circuitry within...



this is how the table lamp works, before and after...(this table lamp takes about 3-5 mins to reach its max lighting capacity depending on ambient temp, i wonder why?). After all, a nice purchase experience on this Ikea item.

No comments: