Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yoohoo~ Finally there it is

Hi ladies & gentlemen, and all my friends, claudio's blog is finally born. Are 

you excited? I dont know, but what I know is that somebody is very excited 

now..Who? Of course he is the owner of this blog, me, Claudio Angelo, hehe...

(very cold...=_=") From here I'll share my stories & feelings, people's stories,

events, nice photos & pictures, videos, articles, etc. I used to blogging 

@friendster previously, and now I decide to try blogging @blogger.com in a 

way that I have never been before.


As for anyone who has the curiousity to explore my blog, welcome to my world

and leave me a comment if you like the post. 



Regards, 

Claudio

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Gratz creating new blog to share your opinion o~~

+U+U Gambateh

Looking forward to more posts in the future~~

Hehe~~ 1st to leave comment ^.^v

regards ~ Crazy ZhaiNan ~

Anonymous said...

你爱吃青椒吗? hey... nothing to read....

..xiao la.. said...

haha..i jus cm 2 leave comment...
bt duno who r u act..
juc cm here cc nia..
cuz my aaron didi blog thr hv intro u...tata~~

Claudio Angelo For3v3r said...

dear noob bebe, i just created my blog only, where got so fast wor...more to come...(those impreza pics very nice what...)

Claudio Angelo For3v3r said...

and ya..why you ask back me that I like to eat green chili or not?? that's my proprietary question la...(screw you...^_^)

Claudio Angelo For3v3r said...

hi Ti Amo, I'm Aaron's classmate, u can call me KIM. Thx for coming..^_^